Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Keep FUTA payments separate from Form 941 tax payments

We strongly recommend that you separate your FUTA (federal unemployment) payments from your payments for Form 941 taxes (federal withholding, Social Security, and Medicare).

If you make a single payment that includes what you owe for FUTA with what you owe for Form 941 taxes, the IRS may record it as an overpayment of your Form 941 taxes.

See also

4/30/2017 11:31:06 AM
QYPPRDQBKSWS08 9138 Pro 2017 f90911