Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

How do I change the filing method?

To do this task

  1. Open the Payroll Center.

    External expando
  2. In the File Tax Forms section, click Related Form Activities, and then click Edit Filing Methods.

  3. Navigate to the Filing methods section in the payroll setup interview and select the form whose filing method you want to edit.

  4. Click Edit.

  5. Follow the onscreen instructions.

See also

11/19/2017 12:35:00 AM
PPRDQSSWS801 9142 Pro 2018 121f86