Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Open the W-2 Payroll Tax Form window

  1. Go to the Employees menu, click Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s, and then click Process Payroll Forms.

  2. Select Federal form and click OK.

  3. Select Annual Form W-2/W-3 − Wage and Tax Statement.

  4. Enter a year into the Year field. Be certain that the year you enter is the tax year for which you want to process W-2 forms.

  5. Click OK.

4/29/2017 6:23:35 PM
QYPPRDQBKSWS03 9138 Pro 2017 990995