Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Should I file Form 941 or Form 944?

You'll typically file to report your federal payroll tax liability on Form 941 (quarterly) or on Form 944 (annual) federal tax return—not both.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will notify you which form you should file. If you're not sure which form you should file, Go onlinecontact the IRS.

KB ID# H_PAY_INFO_944_VS_941
11/22/2017 9:19:50 PM
PPRDQSSWS804 9142 Pro 2018 c4999f