Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

How do I correct the tax tracking type for a payroll item?

First check to see if the payroll item you set up for the benefit is listed. If the payroll item is listed, do the following:

  1. Click Edit next to the payroll item name.

  2. Click Next in the Edit Payroll Item wizard until you reach the Tax Tracking Type window.

  3. Click the drop-down list and choose the correct tax tracking type.

  4. Click Next until you reach the last window and click Finish.

Note: Assisted Payroll subscribers cannot change tax tracking types for payroll items once they are active on the service.

10/17/2017 2:20:41 AM
QYPPRDQBKSWS03 9142 Pro 2018 8dd51d