Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Changing a payroll transaction

If you edited or voided a payroll transaction (such as a paycheck, liability adjustment, or YTD adjustment), then year-to-date figures, wage base, or other payroll information may be incorrect.

If you changed a payroll transaction in a previous quarter, you need to file an amended Form 941 or state form for that quarter. Check with your accountant, the IRS, or the state tax agency for information on how to file an amended return. When you return to this interview, make sure that you enter the amounts from the amended return.

11/18/2017 10:37:43 PM
PPRDQSSWS901 9142 Pro 2018 f8eebd