Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Whom can I pay for time worked?

You can pay a sales rep, subcontractor, owner, or partner for time worked. The person must be on one of the following lists:

  • Sales Rep (one of the Customer & Vendor Profile Lists). A Sales Rep always appears on one of the three lists below as well.

  • Vendor (appropriate for subcontractors and other temporary workers, especially if you must report payments to them on Form 1099-MISC)

  • Other Name (appropriate for owners and partners)

  • Employee (employee type must be Owner)

11/19/2017 8:00:41 AM
PPRDQSSWS804 9142 Pro 2018 aa3be6