Was this page helpful?
Thank you!

Comments or suggestions?

Enter Email Address (optional)

Change your legal or company name (and address)

Your company name and address appear on printed invoices, checks, and other forms. Your legal name and address appears on Forms 1099, 940, 941, W-2, and W-3.

To do this task

  1. Go to the Company menu and click Company Information.

  2. Enter a new name and address.

  3. Click OK.

If you have a subscription to Assisted Payroll or QuickBooks Payroll with Direct Deposit, visit Go online Payroll.com (http://www.payroll.com/support/forms.html) for forms and instructions on how to change your legal company name or address.

12/10/2017 4:14:19 PM
PPRDQSSWS803 9142 Pro 2018 3eb27c