The online service center has user roles that can be set to provide different levels of access.
There are four user roles that can be assigned to an online service center login:
*It is important to note that the user roles are for the online service center and do not affect the ability to log in to the GoPayment App.
This access only applies to roles for online service center account users. User roles for other Intuit services/products (Payroll, ProSeries/Lacerte, TimeTracker, etc.) cannot be changed via this method. Users with access to other Intuit services cannot be deleted once they are associated with a merchant service account and can only have their roles restricted.
This feature does not function when accessing the online service center from an automatic connection within QuickBooks. The online service center must be accessed from an external browser to use this feature.
1. Log in to the online service center with your Full Admin login.
2. Select the Account section and click the Users link.
3. The next page will display all the current users linked to this merchant account (the merchant account number will appear in the Green field at the top right of the page).
4. Click on the Role listed in this window to change the access level for that user. (NOTE: You cannot change the role for the user that is currently logged in to the online service center.)
5. A drop-down window will appear where you can select one of the four roles as listed above. Once you click on the new role it will update in this window. (NOTE: If a user is new and has not been assigned a role, it will appear as Click to assign.)
6. After selecting the appropriate role, we will attempt to verify your identity, for privacy and security reasons. Select an option to receive your code through cell phone text messaging (if available) or email and click Continue.
7. Enter your 6-digit code and click Continue.
8. That's it! A message appears confirming the user role change you requested.
Remove a user from your account
To remove a user, click on the X to the far right of that user entry. A pop-up window will appear to confirm the delete request. Check the appropriate check-box and click the OK, delete this user button to complete the request. NOTE: Some users cannot be deleted once they are added - if the email/login for a user is linked to other Intuit services, that user cannot be deleted. Instead, we will help you restrict that user to No Access.
1. Set up the additional users as GoPayment users.
2. Once the users have accepted the invitation, they appear on the online service center under Account > Users.
3. Find the user in the list and assign them a role to grant them appropriate access.
1. Go to the Intuit Small Business website and log in with the Full admin or Limited Admin user for the merchant service account.
2. Click the Give someone access to this account link.
3. Enter the email address of the user that you wish to grant access for the online service center.
4. Click the Add User button at the bottom of the page.
5. The prospective user will receive an email containing a link to complete the user access.
6. Once they click the link they will either be prompted to create a new user and log in -or- if they have an existing user linked to the email, they will be prompted to log in with those credentials.
7. Once completed that user will now appear in the online service center user list as mentioned above.
NOTE: For information on creating an online service center login click here.
From the online service center help article - How do I add a new user.