Please note that per Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations, a refund processed to a credit card must have an original offsetting sale prior to issuing the refund. The online service center enables you to perform a refund up to ninety (90) days after the original sale took place. After this period of time, you may provide a refund using cash, check, or another method.
Credits (refunds, reversals) to a customer's card that are performed after the batch closes will incur the same processing fees as the original transaction. However, void or cancelled transactions (those that occur before the batch closes) will not incur the same processing fees as the original transaction.
1. Sign in to your online service center.
2. Click the Reverse a transaction link.
3. Complete the fields as needed to narrow the search and then click Find. Any related transactions will then appear immediately below these fields.
4. Select the checkbox for transactions you want to refund and then click Submit.
Process a refund using the Reverse a Transaction function
1. Sign in to the online service center.
2. Select Activity & Reports from the top of the page, and click Transactions to search your account history.
3. Enter the Date range for the original sale, and click Search.
4. Click the Trans ID number of the transaction you would like to refund.
5. Click the Reverse (Void/Credit) link at the top of the Transaction Details pane.
6. Enter the Amount you would like to refund. Verify the information on the screen is correct.
7. Click Submit to process the refund.
8. A receipt is displayed with the result of the transaction. You may click E-mail or Print for a copy of the receipt.