If you have an Intuit QuickBooks Payment account, you can search transactions for any six-month period within the past 12 months.
1. Sign in to the online service center.
2. From the blue toolbar, select the Activity & Reports drop-down then click Transactions.
The Basic Search will be selected by default, which searches by date and payment type (credit card or check).
3. (Optional) Click the Advanced Search tab to filter the search criteria.
4. Click the Search button to begin the search.
The results will be displayed in the next window.
NOTE: The default Payment Type is Card. If you also have check processing on this merchant account, change the type to Check to view these transactions.
5. Click the Trans ID number to display a detailed view of that transaction. You will also have an option to Print the report or Export the data as a .csv (comma separated value) file.
Advanced Search: By clicking on the Advanced Search tab, you can narrow your search to a much more granular level. In addition to selecting a date range, you can also specify: