Intuit PaymentNetwork will be discontinued on 5/31/2016.
Learn more about the transistion.
To view or increase Intuit Payment Network (IPN) limits, follow the steps below or click on the video above to watch a tutorial.
Viewing from within QuickBooks Help? Click here to see full article.
To view your payment limit and current usage:
1. Sign in to Intuit PaymentNetwork.
2. On the left side on any screen, click the Profile link.
3. In the middle of the page, under Preferences, you can view the Limits table.This table displays your account limits on your total transactions for the current day, for the week and for the month. The Used row shows you how much you've already transacted within a period, and the Available row shows you how much you have left before you hit a limit. Please see the example below.
NOTE: This limit on your account is a rolling 28 day limit. Only payments received for the last 28 days count towards your monthly limit and the dates are indicated on the chart. If you hit a limit, we will tell you immediately and you can adjust your plans accordingly. PaymentNetwork imposes no additional penalties or fees for hitting a limit.
To increase your payment limit:
For Approved accounts:
3. In the middle of the page, under Preferences, click the Increase button below the Limits table.
4. Fill out the requested information and click Submit.
5. An email is sent to you stating "Your request to change your receiving limits has been successfully submitted and will be processed in 3-5 days."
For Auto-Approved accounts:
1. Log in to Intuit PaymentNetwork.
3. Click on get started receiving payments, Edit or Apply and complete the online application.
4. The underwriting process takes 2-3 business days, after which an email is sent to you indicating the results (i.e., approve, decline, or additional information required).