This article explains how to download mobile payments transactions into QuickBooks for MAC. For a video tutorial on this, please click the play button below.
Important Note: To be able to download and use mobile payments transactions, you must also have QuickBooks payments processing capabilities for QuickBooks for Mac. If you need help with this, you can always contact support by signing into your account online at https://merchantcenter.intuit.com/support.
1. Open your QuickBooks MAC 2013 or newer.
2. Go to Customers > Credit Card Activities.
3. Click on Download Transactions.
NOTE: You must click the Download button before transactions will appear in this window.
4. The Downloaded Transactions window is then displayed.
5. Click the Download button to populate the window with any available transactions to download.
6. Click to highlight the transaction(s) you want to download.
7. To transfer transactions in QuickBooks, choose your download option at the bottom of the screen (Create Sales Receipt, Create Invoice, or Receive Payment).
NOTE: The Comment(Memo) field shown below downloads from the Add Memo section of a mobile payments transaction (must be enabled in the GoPayment app settings on the device). This is not to be confused with the Optional Desc field which also appears in a mobile payments transaction but does not download in to QuickBooks.
8. On the next screen, labeled Enter Sales Receipt, you will have to modify the date of the transaction if needed (since it will auto-populate with today's date), and then press the OK button.
9. The transactions will now appear in QuickBooks MAC and will be categorized the way you download them (i.e., as a Sales Receipt, Invoice or Receive Payment).
If this solution does not resolve the issue, you can read questions regarding your issue, find any related answers or contact us for free at our Intuit Payments Support website.