Terms and Conditions
By clicking the “Connect Now” button you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not click the “Connect Now” button and discuss other options with the Intuit representative:
- You grant the Intuit® support representative permission to remotely access your computer for the purposes of resolving your issue.
- Intuit does not guarantee the ability to diagnose or fix your computer through this Remote Access session.
- You permit Intuit to access your computer via “Remote Control” access. In remote control mode, the representative will take control of your computer remotely and will be able to access programs and applications without your assistance. We suggest you remain on the phone with the representative while your computer is being accessed so that you will be able to see what the representative is doing. We recommend this mode to enable the agent to resolve your issue quickly and get you back to business.
- Once the Remote Access session has ended, Intuit no longer maintains access to your computer. To initiate another Remote Access session you will be required to contact an Intuit support representative again.
- You agree that Intuit is not responsible under any circumstances for loss or corruption of your data and/or software. Intuit will take reasonable precautions to avoid deletion or damage to the data and software on your computer.
- Intuit does not collect personal data or information during the remote access of your computer; however, you agree that this remote session and system data may be recorded and stored for service purposes.
- The contents of your computer will remain confidential except as required by law. It is recommended that you close all personal files before commencing the Remote Access session.
- You may terminate this session at any time by clicking the "Disconnect" button.