Intuit PaymentNetwork will be discontinued on 5/31/2016.
Learn more about the transistion.
When you email or print an invoice it includes a link at the bottom that enables your customers to pay you online through Intuit PaymentNetwork:
Pay online at https://ipn.intuit.com/[KeyNumber for your invoice]
In some versions of QuickBooks, this link automatically enabled by default. In more recent versions, the option is turned off until you turn it on.
If you don't want your customers to see this option, follow the steps in this article to remove the link from your invoices.
To learn more about Intuit PaymentNetwork, read the Intuit PaymentNetwork FAQ.
NOTE: If you would like to remove online payment links from only selected invoices, uncheck Enable Online Payment on the invoice. If you would like to remove online payment links from invoices for selected customers, go to Customers > Customer Center. Double-click the customer you want to update. Under Payment Settings, select the appropriate choice from Add Online Payment Link to Invoices.
Remove all links on future emailed invoices (Intuit PaymentNetwork only):
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks company file using the Admin account.
2. From the Edit menu, select Preferences > Payments.
3. Click Company Preferences.
4. Under Invoice Payments, click to clear the Include online payment link on invoices checkbox (this option may be called Show payment link on emailed invoices, depending on what version of QuickBooks you're using).
5. Click OK in the dialog box.
6. Click OK to close the Preferences window.
7. Click YES to save the changes.
If the payment link displays on a customized invoice in print preview, you may need to create a new invoice template after you disable the preference.
Disabling the preference will not retroactively remove the IPN link on existing invoices that were created when the link was enabled. To remove the link from previously created invoices:
- In QuickBooks 2013 and QuickBooks 2012 R3 and above:
1. From the Edit menu in QuickBooks, select Preferences.
2. Click Payments.
3. Under Company Preferences, click Turn Off Online Payments.
4. Enter YES to confirm, then click OK.
5. Click OK in dialog box
- In QuickBooks 2011, you must manually remove the link from each invoice.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you can read discussions and post messages and questions relating to your issue on the Intuit QuickBooks Community site for free or you can contact a technical support agent for additional guidance. Fees may apply.
If you use both Intuit PaymentNetwork and Billing Solutions Deluxe, please see the instructions below:
1. From the Customers menu in QuickBooks, select Billing Solutions.
2. Click Set Options Online.
3. Under Account Maintenance, click Turn on/off Intuit PaymentNetwork.
4. Follow the prompt to turn off Intuit PaymentNetwork.
5. Click Close to exit the window.